Friday, July 13, 2012

Casual Friday (OOTD)

I've successfully made it through my first week of working in the 'real world.' Not that I've been living in some place reminiscent of the Matrix, but this is my first full-time, yearly salary job. Today was also my first casual Friday.

My office is pretty relaxed; I've never seen anyone in full suit attire and people wear jeans any and every day of the week. This kind of conflicts with my personal style because my everyday outfits are a bit more dressy than the average person. I enjoy mixing classic pieces with trendy accessories, so I would classify my style as 'casually dressed up,' if that makes sense!

What I wore today is casual, yet stylish. I incorporated animal print, which is a huge trend right now, as well as one of my personal favorite patterns. There's something about a good cheetah or leopard print (I don't really like anything reptile) that can pull together an outfit.

Too keep the whole look simple I wore my hair down straight. I completed the outfit with my classic brown Coach purse (a few years old) and my Michael Kors rose gold watch.



Jeans: J Brand 811 mid-rise skinny
Loafers: Steve Madden CroquetL

You can't see my necklace in the picture above, but I am wearing a knock-off House of Harlow 1960 Station 5 Necklace (purchased on eBay).

  
This outfit was great for my casual Friday at work, and I also wore it to the movies later that night. It's a versatile look that's comfortable and chic!

I hope you enjoyed my outfit of the day and have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment