Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Nautical.

It's a bit rainy in the Nation's capital, so I thought I'd wear some color to brighten up an otherwise dreary day!


I love structured dresses like this one from Gap. They are the most flattering for my body-type (all of my weight is in my stomach area). This dress ran true to size, but on the tighter side. My go-to stores for dresses this season are Gap and Loft. They have so many cute dresses, practically all of my spring dresses are from these two stores!


I don't normally wear black and blue together, but I find that it's becoming more acceptable and not so much of a faux pas, just like how people are starting to mix gold and silver. It's a very simple look, especially because I'm not wearing any jewelry, but the black and blue striped mix makes it more trendy.

Dress: Gap
Heels: Coach Factory Sue Patent Pump
Sweater: J.Crew Factory


Check out these other adorable dresses from Gap and Loft (some of which I own)!

No comments:

Post a Comment