Friday, September 7, 2012

Lust List: Fall 2012 Eye Shadow Palettes

The best thing about a new season is all of the new collections, whether it be in the beauty or fashion industries. Right now I have makeup on my mind.

I've noticed a lot of cosmetic companies are introducing palettes for the Fall 2012 season. I personally like palettes because I think they are a great deal and you get wayyy more product for your money. After looking at Sephora and Ulta's new arrivals, I came up with a list of the palettes I'm most excited about.

There is no way I can afford to buy all of these, but that doesn't mean I can't lust after them!

New Palettes for Fall 2012

Anastasia She Wears It Well palette, $34
Swatches via scrangie.com here

Anastasia Want You To Want Me, $34

Lorac PRO palette, $42
(comes with a mini Behind the Scenes eye shadow primer!)
Swatches via musingsofamuse.com here


Too Faced The Return of Sexy eye shadow palette, $48
(comes with a Deluxe Shadow Insurance eye shadow primer AND Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Perfect Black)
Swatches via 87daysbefore.com here

Smashbox Muse palette, $39
Image Factory Collection
Swatches via beautygala.com here

Smashbox Icon palette, $39
Image Factory Collection

Illamasqua Complement palette, $42.50
Generation Q Collection
Swatches via Temptalia.com here

Gifting for Fall 2012 Collection
Swatches via delicatehummingbird.blogspot.com here

NARS American Dream palette, $55
Gifting for Fall 2012 Collection
Swatches via kaysblogofshadows.blogspot.com here

Do you notice a trend with these palettes? If you said that they're all neutral palettes, then you're right! I don't really do any crazy eye looks, so I tend to always buy neutral colors. If I do want to buy colored eye shadow, then 99% of the time it's going to be purple and/or green.

However, there are plenty of colorful palettes available this fall if you're craving some color in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment