Monday, September 17, 2012

Pop of Neon OOTN

Fall is my favorite season because I can wear boots, and most of all black! However, as much as I love fall, I'm not quite ready to give up my neons from summer. One way to incorporate neons and other bright colors into your fall wardrobe is by wearing them with black. 

The black will act as a background for your neon accessories and make them stand out even more than they would on their own.

I paired this black tank with lace around the collar with a crystal and neon green necklace. I really like the lace around the neckline because it's just another detail that draws your eyes to the necklace!






Product info:
- Black tank: H&M
- Neon necklace: H&M
- Jeans: J Brand
- Shoes: Kors Michael Kors Orville flat
- Forever 21 Swirled Pearlescent Bead Cuff
- Jewelmint Precious Pearl Bracelet


No comments:

Post a Comment