Saturday, September 1, 2012

Happy Labor Day Weekend + Mini F21 Haul!

I'm in NYC for the holiday weekend and decided to post a quick OOTD. Enjoy!

I know I wore a few of the same items in the last outfit I posted, but these are the things I'm loving right now. I want to get as much use out of them before I start transitioning into my fall wardrobe!


Purse: Rebecca Minkoff 'Affair' shoulder bag (bought at Nordstrom Rack)

Accessory-wise I'm only wearing my Michael Kors rose gold watch. I realized - after arriving in NYC, of course - that I had forgotten to pack jewelry, and I didn't travel with any on either! Luckily, I went to the MASSIVE Forever21 in Times Square (there are four levels!) and found some nice/inexpensive jewelry to wear during the day or night.

Here's what I bought:

Forever 21 Rhinestone Geo Earrings in Gold/Clear

Forever 21 Rhinestone Curb Chain Bracelet in Gold




I don't normally wear headbands, but recently I've been putting my hair in a top knot and I think adding a headband to that hairstyle is an easy way to make the bun look less casual and more polished.

No comments:

Post a Comment