Sunday, April 7, 2013

Minnie.

Doesn't this outfit remind you of Minnie Mouse? Classic Minnie is known for her red shirts with white polka dots, and I think I was able to pull off her look pretty well :)

Minnie Mouse via Google Images

The shirt was a hand-me-up(?) from my younger sister. She is tiny compared to me, but she likes her clothes to be over-sized  and I like mine to be more fitted. So, a la "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants," we fit into the same shirt! I'm not sure where she bought it, but I think it was at a store like Marshalls or TJ Maxx.

J Crew Factory Clare Sweater / Nine West Rocha / Rag and Bone Coal Skinnies


This necklace is from Tom's Accessories. I've been seeing this style necklace everywhere. I chose to purchase it from Tom's because it was the most inexpensive, and after wearing it a few times I can say the quality is great for the price. Unfortunately, it's not available anymore, but Baublebar has the same necklace in three difference colors: orange, mint and black. Also, I'm sure you can find something similar on Etsy or ShopLately!

No comments:

Post a Comment