Sunday, April 21, 2013

Pop of Color

It's finally spring!! I'm so excited about the change in weather and all of the bright colored clothing that's coming out in stores.

The warmer weather also means I can start wearing dresses without tights! 


Loft dress / J.Crew Factory Clare Cardigan / Coach Factory Sue heels / Stella&Dot necklace



The shoes and necklace are recent purchases; can you tell I like coral!?

These are the Sue patent heels from the Coach Factory online store. I bought them when they were having a 50% off sale. The way the factory online store woks is you receive an email when the sales are happening, so you can't just browse the site whenever. Also, you only receive emails if you sign-up/become a member.

I'm wearing the Stell & Dot Spring Awakening necklace. I'm kinda obsessed with it and have to keep myself from wearing it too many times during the work week. It is pretty expensive ($138 eeek!), but I actually got it for free. My friends and I hosted a Stell & Dot party and enough jewelry was purchased that the credit I got for hosting the party covered the cost of the necklace!

No comments:

Post a Comment