Monday, October 1, 2012

7 Little Things (September 2012)

I know it's October (we're only a day in, so I'm not TOO late!), but here are my seven beauty favorites from September!


From left to right:

Lancôme Artliner in Noir (intense black)
This is a felt tip liquid liner that is incredibly easy to work with and creates the smoothest lines. I barely have a crease, so it's hard for me to line my eyes without making my eyes look really small. I can still line my top lid with this eyeliner because it can make a really thin line, and allows me to get right up to the lash line.

Sigma F82 Round Kabuki
I love using this brush to apply my Chanel foundation. I've never used it with another foundation before, but it blends in the Chanel foundation really well and gives me a very natural, flawless face.

Wet 'n Wild Comfort Zone palette (can be found at most drugstores)
This eye shadow palette is great quality and had a nice array of colors for its price. This is a good palette to get if you are just starting out with makeup, and it will also make a nice addition to your collection if you don't already have it!

This is a great matte bronzer. I use it to contour my cheeks and bring it up to my temples. This bronzer is also very pigmented, so a little goes a long way.

Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in 0L Mat Black
I've tested out a lot of different eye liners and from different brands, and this one is by far my favorite. It doesn't smudge on my water line or my tight line.

I recently started using this brush again, and I've found that it is great for contouring with my bronzer. The brush doesn't create a harsh line on my face, so my contouring looks very natural.

When I first purchased this foundation I didn't like it because it made my skin oily after about a half day of wear. I'm not sure if my skin has changed, or this is a result of my change in location, but I love how this foundation looks on my skin now! It no longer makes me oily halfway through the day, and it has a really nice, natural coverage.


No comments:

Post a Comment