Monday, October 22, 2012

Comfy & Casual Traveling

This weekend I visited one of my friends in Philly. I took the train, and even though the ride was only two hours, I still wanted to be comfortable. I'm not the type of person that will sacrifice looking cute just so I can be comfortable, so I had to find an outfit that fit both parts!

I opted for a white flowy sweater, black leggings, black boots and a grey moto jacket.

H&M Sweater in White, $24.95
Black Leggings
Enzo Angiolini 'Saylem' Riding Boot, $159.95

The sweater is from H&M, and I liked it so much that I bought it in two colors: white and mint. I saw online that it also comes in black, but I didn't see that color in my local store. If I do find the black, I am definitely picking it up! I don't like wearing tight clothes, so this sweater is a perfect fit for me. I got it in a small but I am usually a medium. I also like that the sleeves are sheerer than the body because it makes the sweater look more stylish and differentiates it from the average fall sweater.

The black leggings I wore were purchased a few years ago from Nordstrom Rack. They are by Joe's Jeans, and I like them because they are styled like pants. They have a button and zipper closure, and back pockets just like a pair of jeans. The quality is also better than typical leggings. It's much thicker, so obviously not sheer at all. If you can find leggings like this, I would definitely get them. They will become a staple in your wardrobe!

I'm obsessed with my Enzo Angiolini black boots. I bought them last fall and have worn them a TON ever since. They give off an edgy yet fashionable vibe, and allow me to create so many more outfits than when I just had my more classic riding boots.

I  recently mentioned this Gap moto jacket in my jackets for fall post. I love the style and color. It's the perfect weight for the fall temperatures, and can still be worn in the colder months by adding a scarf. If it were colder out I would have worn an animal print or burgundy scarf with this outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment