Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR Metal Collection!

This post will be short and sweet, but I couldn't not write about this! I love the Maybelline color tattoos, so I was super excited when I heard of the new 24HR Metal Collection with 5 brand new shades! The best part is these are NOT limited edition. The collection is already out in Canada, and I'm sure it will appear in U.S. drugstores soon.

The shades are: 55 Inked In Pink, 60 Silver Strike, 65 Gold Rush, 70 Barely Branded and 75 Electric Blue.



For more photos (including the display) and some swatches, visit Nouveau Cheap! Also, for a review of Electric Blue, Barely Branded, Gold Rush and Inked Pink click here.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Nice to know they aren't LE! Can't wait til they come out in the U.S.!
    <3, Mel
    beautytribune.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't seen these in drug stores, but I'm sure they'll be out in the U.S. soon!

      Delete