Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sigma Beauty: NEW Eye Shadow Base Kits

I just got an email from Sigma Beauty about their new eye shadow bases! The official release date is February 4th, but right now they are available for PRE-ORDER! I have never purchased Sigma make up products, but these bases really intrigue me. Recently, I've really been into wearing cream shadows; my go-to ones are from Maybelline and MAC, so I really want to try Sigma's.


There are three kits: Bare, Dare and Flare. These have the same names as Sigma's Bare, Dare and Flare eye shadow palettes (which I don't own), so I'm guessing the cream bases have a similar color scheme as the corresponding eye shadow palettes.

The Bare kit contains neutral colors, the Dare kit has sultry colors and the Flare kit has bold colors.

Each kit is $36 and comes with 3 bases and the F70 eye shadow base brush.


Image via brigetteramos

Sigma's description of the bases:

"The eye shadow bases were made with a blendable, smooth formula to achieve a pigmented and long-wearing effect."

Brush information:

"Includes the F70 brush for an effortless and smooth application."

I first heard of these a few weeks ago after watching Glamourista16's YouTube video "Best New Eyeshadow Bases Ever?!" She gives an in-depth review and provides swatches of the bases. Definitely check this video out if you want to hear more about the bases and see what the colors look like on skin.

I am most interested in the Bare and Flare kits, especially the colors Pose and Strike, which look GORGEOUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment