Thursday, February 28, 2013

7 Little Things (February 2013)

How is it seriously the end of February already!? I know this month is shorter than the rest, but it FLEW by. Anyway, here are my favorites from the month!

beauty

This is my first Benefit creaseless cream shadow, and I really like it! It doesn't crease on my lids, as the name suggests, and I love the color. To be honest, I don't see much of a difference between this and my other cream shadows, so if you're looking for an inexpensive alternative, definitely stick to Maybelline's Eye Tattoos :) However, I really like this pinky mauve color, and don't own any other cream shadows, or regular eye shadows, like it.


OPI's Malaga Wine has turned into one of my favorite nail polishes EVER. It is a cream finish, and goes on so nicely. The color is darker on the nails than it's showing up in the picture. This is perfect for the season, and also very office appropriate.


My lips have been super chapped lately, so I decided to buy this industrial sized chapstick. Seriously, this balm is twice the size of any I've owned before. It was also inexpensive, so a great deal for the size. The balm is very moisturizing, and is actually a multipurpose product. It can be used on dry and rough skin, although I just use it on my lips.


The They're Real! mascara has literally changed my eyelash life. I may be exaggerating a little, but this mascara is amazing. I've mentioned before I have short, asian eyelashes, and this mascara helps lengthen them like nobody's business. I wouldn't say this is the best voluminizing mascara, but if you need length, then you should invest! Also, I find this doesn't clump and actually separates my lashes really well.


I go through random phases where I get bored of the type of eyeliner I'm using at the moment (either gel or liquid) and want to switch to using the other kind. Well, it's about that time and I'm ready to start using gel eyeliner regularly again. Bobbi Brown is my go-to gel eyeliner because it's long-lasting on your lids, and in the pot!


Along with my chapped lips this month, I've also had a few breakouts. Nothing major, but there has been a lot of redness. The green square in the Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda palette is perfect for counteracting anything red on my face. I just put a little of the green on the red spot, and then cover it up with my normal concealer, and the acne is instantly less noticeable.


Lastly, I only got the Smoked palette halfway through the month, but I love every color! This is the perfect palette for creating going out/nighttime looks, and it even comes with a booklet to teach you knew eye looks. I also like that it comes with colors, unlike Urban Decay's neutral Naked and Naked 2 palettes. Another perk of this palette is that is comes with a full sized eyeliner and a mini primer potion in original.


No comments:

Post a Comment