Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Fall Neutrals feat. Rag & Bone Harrow Booties

Today's outfit is pretty plain, but it's super comfy and I love how all of the colors look together. I don't own many brown shoes, so wearing these booties was out of my comfort zone color-wise. However, I'll admit I liked wearing something other than black, because it opened up a whole new neutral palette for me!

At first I didn't think the brown and grey would go well together, but somehow each of these specific colors complement each other perfectly!

Stylemint "Michigan" tee in Cabernet, $30
Loft sweater (last year)
Rag & Bone/Jean Kensington Skinnies, $187
Rag & Bone Harrow Boot, $495

You can't tell from the picture of me in the shirt, but the Stylemint Michigan tee is pretty flowy. I ordered it in a size 2, which is suggested for a size S-M (6/8). The Stylemint shirts run large.


These booties are really comfortable! The heel is chunky, so they are stable and supportive, and there is a nice amount of padding on the inside. They run a little small; I usually wear an 8, but I had to get these in an 8.5. This was consistent with all of the reviews I read. Also, the color is the perfect dark brown shade.

I know these booties are expensive, especially when there are so many out there like them, but I have wanted these for awhile. When I saw Saks had them during their Friends & Family 20% off sale, I couldn't resist getting them!




No comments:

Post a Comment