Thursday, November 29, 2012

Urban Decay NEW Naked Basics Palette

This morning I received an email about a new palette by Urban Decay, and I had to tell you all about it! The Naked Basics Palette is the brand's first completely matte palette. It contains six full-sized eye shadows, four of which are new, never-before-seen shades, all for $27.


I am definitely going to snatch this up before it sells out! I'm always looking for good matte eye shadows, and since I love Urban Decay eye shadows in general, this palette is perfect. The packaging looks like a smaller version of the Naked2 Palette, so the smaller design will make it perfect for traveling. I haven't seen many completely matte palettes, except for The Balm's Meet Matt(e) palette, which I reviewed here, so this is a nice change.


I like wearing matte shadows at work, although during this time of the year (holidays) I do add more shimmer and sparkle to my eye looks.

Here is Urban Decay's description of the palette:
"Our first MATTE palette, featuring six gorgeously Naked neutrals to build on our wear alone—including four never-before-seen shades."

The colors, in order, are: Venus, Foxy, W.O.S. (Walk of Shame), Naked 2, Faint and Crave. The four new shades are Venus, Naked 2, Faint and Crave.



Check out swatches via Temptalia!



No comments:

Post a Comment