Thursday, November 8, 2012

Burgundy Bliss

I recently went a little crazy trying to find burgundy/oxblood/wine clothing and accessories online. I love dark shades, and purple is my favorite color, so this deep red/purple fall color trend is obviously my favorite - I want to own everything in this color!


At first I was going to provide links to all of the items I found, but there were just WAY too many. Instead, I picked out a few of my favorites (that are fabulous!) and listed them below :)

Blouses
Top: Loft $50, Banana Republic $40
Bottom: Loft $45, Express $50, Ann Taylor $118

Sweaters

Top: Banana Republic $90, Tobi $62, J Crew $80 (similar here), Ann Taylor $70 (on sale)
Bottom: Loft $60, J Crew $62, Express $70, Loft $50

Blazers & Outerwear
Top: Shopbop $72 (similar here), Romwe.com $94, Express $90 (on sale)
Bottom: Nordstrom $110, J Crew $248

Pants, accessories and shoes after the jump!
Jeans & Leggings
Bottom: Tinsel $48, Marc by Marc Jacobs 'Stick' $168, Gap 1969 Legging Cords $60 (similar here), Madewell $78 

Accessories

Heels

Flats/Loafers


Add To Bout

No comments:

Post a Comment