Thursday, November 29, 2012

Target & Neiman Marcus Collaboration Guide


I'm not sure how I only learned about this YESTERDAY, but since then I've been fangirling (appropriate term?) over the Neiman Marcus for Target collection. My friend and I actually spent a good hour or so talking about everything we wanted, along with our dreams of how we would spend our money if we won the $550 million PowerBall... but I digress.

We plan on getting to our local Target at 7:30 a.m. (it opens at 8 a.m.) because you never know what the turn out will be like, especially after the frenzy over Target's collaboration with Missoni last spring.

Collection details:
- Launches Dec. 1, 2012
- 24 Designers
- 50 items (link!)
- Ranges from $20-$500

Find the items I'm interested in after the break!


Alice and Olivia Luggage, $179.99



Marc Jacobs Scarf, $69.99




Tracy Reese Blouse, $79.99



Tory Burch Beverage Container, $24.99




Tory Burch Lunch Box, $19.99



Now, I know this is for boy's and men, but I still really like it! There is a possibility this will be added to my purchase...

Rag + Bone's Men's/Boy's Sweater, $69.99/$49.99


No comments:

Post a Comment