Friday, August 3, 2012

Coral and Navy OOTD

Another casual day at work - enjoy!

I love pairing coral and navy together. The color combo is similar to navy blue and orange, but coral gives the outfit a more spring/summer feel. 

The coral in my blouse is more of a red coral, while my shoes are a pink coral. I like how the two shades of coral look together because it gives the outfit more dimension.

I carried my Balenciaga classic City in Cassis, and even though the colors don't exactly match (photo coloring is off; refer here to see the true color) I thought the bag really pulled the outfit together to create a sophisticated look. If the color of the bag really bothers you an alternative choice would be to use a white or beige purse - you can't go wrong with a light (or any color) neutral!


Blouse: Michael Kors (purchased at my local Nordstrom Rack)
Jeans: Rag and Bone Skinny in Kensington
Flats: J Crew Cece leather flats in Fresh Mango (no longer available on site)
Bag: Balenciaga Classic City in Cassis






Here's a close up of the shirt so you can see the pattern better. One thing I'm not a huge fan of on the blouse is its snap buttons. I don't think they're the classiest way to button shirt, but the busyness of the pattern makes them barely noticeable.


My necklace is from Macy's. It was a gift from my best friend at her wedding this past weekend where I was the Maid of Honor!


No comments:

Post a Comment