Saturday, August 25, 2012

Trend: Oversized Blouses

To say I’ve fallen for the oversized blouse trend would be an understatement. I’m obsessed (I wonder how many times I can use that word on my blog?). These shirts are more than just a trend to me. They are staple pieces in my wardrobe; so much so, that it’s almost like I’m collecting them.

My dream would be to own every color of the Equipment Signature Blouse, but alas, my budget does not allow this (especially after a few of my recent purchases).

I’ve been searching the internet for blouses, and somewhat surprisingly, found a bunch on Forever 21 that looked comparable in quality to J Crew's blouses. I mostly shop at Forever 21 for trendy clothes that I’ll probably only wear a few times, and then discard. This way I don't feel as bad when I give these items away because I didn’t waste a lot of money on them. However, the blouses I found are really well-made and I’m glad I ordered them, especially because they are so affordable!




The mint green is such a gorgeous color, and the lace detailing on the shoulders is super cute! The material of this shirt is different than the other two I ordered. It is rayon while the other two are polyester, so it's not a silky on the skin.



No comments:

Post a Comment