Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Outlet Goodies!

UPDATE: The Tory Burch outlet sent me the wrong boot :(. I received the Blaire heeled boot when I ordered the flat boot. Luckily, I found another flat boot for fall, which also happens to be Tory Burch. This one is a Nordstrom exclusive and is the Nadine Riding Boot. I went to my local Nordstrom and they happened to have one boot left, and it was in my size and the color (black) I wanted!


$495

This weekend I visited my cousin in New Jersey and of course we spent some quality, retail therapy, time together. We went to the Woodbury Commons Premium Outlets in New York, and I definitely recommend everyone go there at least once in their life! The outlet is HUGE. There are over 200 stores and in two hours we hit 10 of them, but I'm pretty sure we only seriously shopped in four. 

The best part about Woodbury Commons is the high end, luxury stores. These include: Balenciaga, Bottega Veneta, Chloe, Diane Von Furstenberg, Oscar de la Renta, Reed Krakoff and YSL, to name a few. I didn't go to all of these, and I'm not saying they'll have the best selections, but I'm sure they have good deals!

The highlight of the shopping trip for me was going to the Tory Burch store. I didn't even know Tory Burch had outlets, but apparently there is this one and two in California. 

Every season Tory Burch comes out with riding boots, and every season I lust over them. The pair I bought are from last season and ones that I have been eyeing forever, but couldn't afford the steep $500 price tag. I got these for 30% off. I'm surprised they even sold these in the outlet, but I'm not complaining!

Buckled ankle strap, side zip closure, 1" stacked heel, 16" shaft

I like these boots more than the current ones because they don't look as equestrian and the logo is more understated. I don't really like buying clothing and accessories (unless it's a monogrammed Louis Vuitton) with prominent logos, so I like how the Tory Burch logo is in all leather, which doesn't scream the brand name.

After that splurge I didn't buy much else. I bought these J Crew flats, which I actually own in black, but have wanted in nude for awhile. I didn't want to pay $130 for them again, so finding them at the outlet was good luck because they were 50% off!



Lastly, I got these Valentino Braided Temple Sunglasses at the Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th.


I hope you enjoyed this mini haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment