Saturday, August 25, 2012

Saturday Night BBQ

Tonight my family is having a barbecue, and since it's the last weekend before labor day, I thought this would be the perfect time to get one last use out of my white pants! Enjoy :)

American Eagle white skinny jeans - $40 (on sale!)
J Crew patent leather belt (color no longer available)

The tank I'm wearing is pretty sheer, so I wore a plain black cami (from H&M) underneath.

J Crew Pyramid Stretch bracelet - $28 (not available, but similar here, here, here and here)
Michael Kors 'Runway' rose gold watch - $250


 Sam Edelman Gigi

I purchased my Sam Edelman sandals from Nordstroms, and apparently they are in an 'exclusive' color. However, I found the sandal in what looks like the exact same print from Zappos. The color is called new nude leopard.

Jewelmint Astoria necklace

Jewelmint is a subscription service that comes out with new pieces of jewelry every month. This necklace is a few months old, so it is no longer available. You may be able to find it on eBay.


No comments:

Post a Comment